The domaine Pierre Amiot was established in Morey-Saint-Denis
5 generations ago. After Pierre, Léon and Édouard, Pierre Amiot
decided to take over the domaine in 1951. He joined forces with his eldest son
Jean-Louis in 1980. The youngest son Didier started working at the domaine in 1991.
Jean-Louis and Didier cultivate 8 hectares of vineyards in Morey-Saint-Denis and Gevrey-Chambertin. The domaine is spread around the original estate, which is located in the town center.
There are now 40 parcels of vineyards, with 85% in Morey-Saint-Denis and 15% in Gevrey-Chambertin.
Jean-Louis and Didier are proud to present a complete range of wines from every appellation level: 2 Bourgognes, 3 Villages, 5 Premiers Crus and 2 Grands Crus.